Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New MNRF Minister

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Forward your concerns to the new Minister. I’m sure he will listen !

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Getting the hang of it

User Info Menu

For those, whose eyes don’t go glassy and that peruse budgets out of interest or desire to know.

There’s a couple telling lines (imo). I wouldn’t mind seeing the meat and balance sheets for a more detailed look.

https://www.ontario.ca/page/publishe...stry#section-6

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Sadly, he will do what he’s told.
    Be nice to get rid of the antis in that ministry.
    "Only dead fish go with the flow."
    Proud Member: CCFR, CSSA, OFAH, NFA.

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Good start would be fire ever last one in the aylmer office contract workers also then close aylmer office

Fire not relocate

Getting the hang of it

User Info Menu

Who here runs a company?
    Who here runs a successful company with managers who have no background in the company's products or services?
    Answer is no one?
    Unless this guy has an outdoor heritage that goes back generations he is gonna suck at his job like his predecessors.
    It should be a prerequisite for the job.
    It's like giving the job of Minister of Transportation to a guy who has never had a driver's license.
    He would never be in tune with "transportation issues".He couldn't be,no way,it's common sense.
    We who live in Ont cannot fully understand and appreciate issues afflicting Canadians in other Provinces.We may say we do but we don't.But a farmer in Ont has a better handle on and can better empathize with farmers in Saskatchewan because they having farming in common.
    It is hard to understand what it is like to lose a parent if both of yours are still alive.
    As constituents WE the people should insist on it.Ministers should have a background in the ministry they represent.That goes for not only the minister but all high ranking positions.Just like my company example,it is the only key to company success.It should be the most important issue/question we should be asking the party leaders before election time.
    Stores who's staff know little of the products they sell close.
    Don't believe me just look at the LeBaron chain.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Couliewalker View Post
    Who here runs a company?
    Who here runs a successful company with managers who have no background in the company's products or services?
    Answer is no one?
    Unless this guy has an outdoor heritage that goes back generations he is gonna suck at his job like his predecessors.
    It's like giving the job of Minister of Transportation to a guy who has never had a driver's license.
    He would never be in tune with "transportation issues".He couldn't be,no way,it's common sense.
    We who live in Ont cannot fully understand and appreciate issues afflicting Canadians in other Provinces.We may say we do but we don't.But a farmer in Ont has a better handle on and can better empathize with farmers in Saskatchewan because they having farming in common.
    It is hard to understand what it is like to lose a parent if both of yours are still alive.
    As constituents WE the people should insist on it.Ministers should have a background in the ministry they represent.That goes for not only the minister but all high ranking positions.Just like my company example,it is the only key to company success.It should be the most important issue/question we should be asking the party leaders before election time.
    I remember when one Provincial party got elected they were so short of talent we got a housewife with 3 kids at home to be Attorney General no legal background.

The last Premier to really understand our issues was The Honourable John Robarts 1961 to 1971. He was a hunter and from all accounts a good Premier.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Who here runs a company?
    Answer is no one?
    I got to give a thumbs up
    "Everything is easy when you know how"
    "Meat is not grown in stores"

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Who here runs a company?
    Answer is no one?
    Good points....But what does it matter....The Province of Toronto runs everything anyways.
    "Only dead fish go with the flow."
    Proud Member: CCFR, CSSA, OFAH, NFA.

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Thumbup

Quote Originally Posted by Deer Hunter View Post
    Good points....But what does it matter....The Province of Toronto runs everything anyways.
    I like this concept , make the Gta its own province.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12