Thread: Does with Fawns

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Default Does with Fawns

So I sprayed myself with insect repellant, thinking that the mosquitoes would be bad when I went to switch the cards from my trail cameras. almost no mosquitoes but swarms of deer flies! My poor dog had 10 or more on her and I was busy killing them between changing the SD cards. When I got back I was pleasantly surprised to see pictures of a Doe with a fawn nursing and another Doe with twin fawns. I was also spraying my small food plot with RoundUp and the deer flies were all over my face and hands while I was spraying.

WGI_0035.jpgWGI_0051.jpgWGI_0053.jpg

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Leads by example

User Info Menu

Always nice to see that they made it through the winter and had their offspring ...Cool pics...
    SkyBlue Big Game Blueticks

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Nice pictures JM.
    Just a curiosity -would that block potentially slide down and potentially crush some smaller critter?

Member for Life

User Info Menu

I have had them on this block of wood for the last 3 years and they stay on there until the block gets small and the deer, etc knock it over. 25 years in this spot and no injuries!

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Deer flies are nasty this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

Nice pics John, when this heat finally breaks I may try to find time for a walk to pull some cards. I also need to take a brush trimmer and clean up some trails, not for the deer but for me.