Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Threw out my back again

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

Default Threw out my back again

Whatís that have to do with firearms your thinking. Well I decided to punish myself for hurting my back by going gun shopping oh the torture

Didnít really work out as planned though as this followed me home

So now the punishment is real because I have this browning a5 sweetsixteen and scared to shoot it case I really screw my back up

So i lay on the floor bet I look like a upside down turtle when I try to get up

Sigh

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Congrats on the new sweet sixteen. Beauty gun. You have my sympathy regarding your back. Currently going through some back pain myself .

Member for Life

User Info Menu

You guys need a good Chiropractor. Snap,crack,pop....good to go.

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

Nice buy

Getting the hang of it

User Info Menu

Nice shotgun. Sore backs can be expensive.

Mod Squad

User Info Menu

Nice to see Browning is still putting quality walnut on their stocks. Tough to get rid of those back issues, ain't it?

Member for Life

User Info Menu

You should really get a doctor that is also a hunter and understands your problem, then he could have issued you a prescription for that Browning, but it's highly doubtful that it would have been covered by any medical plan.
    At least you would have less explaining to your wife.

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

Too bad about your back js. As for the A5, about a month ago I had a chance to shoot a round of trap with one. Nice firearm hope your back gets better so you can use it.

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

Chiropractor visit today funny he adjusted my hip and took a lot of back pain away. Adjusted a rib also that brought a tear

I need a Doctors Note requiring me to get a larger gun room pffft

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by js4fn View Post
    Chiropractor visit today funny he adjusted my hip and took a lot of back pain away. Adjusted a rib also that brought a tear

I need a Doctors Note requiring me to get a larger gun room pffft
    Funny., had my first appointment with a chiropractor yesterday. Straightened out my spine and I felt better almost immediately. Shot 2 rounds of skeet this morning with no Ill effects. Didn't buy a new gun but did buy some bullets to load up for the. 35 Whelen. Cheers B525
    Last edited by B525; August 1st, 2018 at 02:37 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast