Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Salmon in the river already? Can it be??

Member for Life

User Info Menu

ADVERTISEMENT
    We went to Port Credit and Bronte Friday night to throw some spoons. It was a slow night with a bad east wind. We didn't catch anything but did see one caught (Chinook) at Bronte about 11pm... We fished from 9 pm to 1 am... Might try again this weekend as the fish should be staging hard now.
    "Everything is easy when you know how"
    "Meat is not grown in stores"

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Getting the hang of it

User Info Menu

Man oh man I have been catching so many Atlantic salmon that my arms hurt. I get dozens of them every time I go out. It’s crazy how many there are.

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! As if.

Joking aside, lots of chinnies and a few browns and rainbows, but still ZERO Atlantics. TOTAL FAILURE!!!!

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fratri View Post
    We went to Port Credit and Bronte Friday night to throw some spoons. It was a slow night with a bad east wind. We didn't catch anything but did see one caught (Chinook) at Bronte about 11pm... We fished from 9 pm to 1 am... Might try again this weekend as the fish should be staging hard now.
    I hit port credit a couple of times in the early morning and I saw maybe 3 chinooks being caught out of a lot of guys LOL Saw one jump but thats about it. I think when the temps drop a bit and the rain comes we will see more staging and maybe a false run
    "Give a man a fish and he eats for a day, Teach a man to fish and he eats for the rest of his life"

Post-a-holic

User Info Menu

Itís going to be mayhem on Thursday, get ready ladies and gents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A bad day of fishing....is not as bad as you think.

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Why thursday?
    "Give a man a fish and he eats for a day, Teach a man to fish and he eats for the rest of his life"

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

Lots of rain coming Sunday night into Monday left overs from tropical storm Gordon

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345