Thread: Smoking hot summer of bass fishing.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Default Smoking hot summer of bass fishing.

ADVERTISEMENT
    This year has been the best I have experienced for bass fishing on my little lake, the water level is still up and has been for a couple of years.I have been using minnows for the most part but was also told about a Berkeley worm by the name of Tequila Sunrise.Both are working great and the worm makers call for a number 4
    hook which I thought was pretty big,but in the end seems to be getting pretty good sized bass.I have been able to go out and catch 5 or 6 largemouths in the 2 1/2lb range every outing.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Hedgehog

User Info Menu

Think our lake ( Kasshabog) is a bit below you but so far same for the bass fishing, caught and released a roughly 5 lb fish ( 20 inches ) on Thursday and on our lake it is finding the feeding bass as they seem to stack up , lucky enough to have 20 or so spots to fish like that on the lake. will find the tequila sunrise worm.

Mod Squad

User Info Menu

Nice to hear you're having good summers for bass guys! I haven't had a chance to get out for a real bass fish yet this year, just a couple of times goofing around off of the dock.

Tequila SR is a great colour for largies in the weeds, one of my faves!
    Heeere fishy fishy fishy fishy! Hidden Content