2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rf2 View Post
    Ginseng, is covered under the endangered species act, digging it up is highly illegal.

Post-a-holic

User Info Menu

oh, he could be.. i never noticed that stuff in there before but i don't look for it so who knows, he could be..

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jaycee View Post
    Ginseng, is covered under the endangered species act, digging it up is highly illegal.
    I don't recall endorsing this practice. I simply suggested that is what he could be doing.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

I don't recall endorsing this practice. I simply suggested that is what he could be doing.
    Never said or insinuated that you did, just put it out there for general info, as many may not be aware of this fact.

Leads by example

User Info Menu

Dude probably built a soundproof plywood gimp box back in the woodlot, hence the shovel. Chances are you'll end up in it when he finds you back there snooping around. Make sure you're carrying some granola bars and a candle!

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by buckluck_9pt View Post
    oh, he could be.. i never noticed that stuff in there before but i don't look for it so who knows, he could be..
    Any chance he hauled in enough stuff to build a deer stand before the camera picked him up? Nobody takes the trouble to go into private property with gear like that just for shytes and giggles.
    Society needs to stop bending to the will of the delusional.

Post-a-holic

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by trimmer21 View Post
    Any chance he hauled in enough stuff to build a deer stand before the camera picked him up? Nobody takes the trouble to go into private property with gear like that just for shytes and giggles.
    not sure.. that is one thing we thought of when we went the other day to look around.. but all the trails are blocked by downed trees from wind damage... didn't look like anyone was back past those trees... we would have went deeper to look but we put up 3 huge bucks at my stand and didn't want to spook more deer... the landowner let us put up a bunch of no trespassing signs and i moved one of my trail cameras to the main trail that comes behind the neighbors corn field... the farmer has been going back looking around too and so far, we haven't found anything...

Getting the hang of it

User Info Menu

dude was probably looking for the root and found none, hence why he hasn't returned.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast