Thread: Boat Storage

Getting the hang of it

User Info Menu

Default Boat Storage

ADVERTISEMENT
    Looking for affordable boat storage for the winter. Doesn't have to be anything fancy, just a roof or some sort of shelter from the elements.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Mod Squad

User Info Menu

Are you looking for a place or are you looking to buy something for yourself?

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Massels Marine in New Hamburg. Great guys, fog them down and fire them up in Spring. Also remove/store your battery and keep them charged over the winter. They shrink wrap the boats.
    I 'm suspicious of people who don't like dogs, but I trust a dog who doesn't like a person.

Getting the hang of it

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sawbill View Post
    Are you looking for a place or are you looking to buy something for yourself?
    Just simply looking to rent a sheltered space for the winters and don't require any maintenance on the boat.

Post-a-holic

User Info Menu

Depending on the reason for it and the size. For my 20ft and my old 16 I just put 4x4 posts along the center line with a piece of 2X6 for a base then run a 2X4 down the center bolted to the 4X4's. With 2X4 ribs every 2 or 3 ft apart. cover with a one of those blue tarps and bungee it down. I don't need any tools after the first time and all boards are labeled. Takes 30min to put up and about same to take down and put away.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Maybe google "boat storage GTA" would be your best bet?