Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Advice needed

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Good choice.
    Are you shooting with both eyes open?
    If you're not, try that at the range to see if it helps with your eye dominance issue.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Post-a-holic

User Info Menu

Hell I'm right handed and have a left dominate eye.
    I shoot off the right shoulder.
    Solution is simple. Close the left eye.
    This is for rifle shooting.
    Shotgunning can be a different problem.

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Thanks for the suggestions Woodsman and Kilo Charlie but there’s little to no vision in my right eye.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by packmule View Post
    Ok, I thought I owe you all an update. Well I didn't go with a lever. I went to my local gunshop and He had a year old browning left handed 270 semiautomatic with a leopold scope that I went with. I believe I made a good choice. Canít wait for November. Thanks again to everyone and best of luck to you all with your hunting in the future!
    Excellent setup for Ontario big game. Also legal down South on Coyotes should you get the bug this winter. Browning&leupold both great products. One of the advantages that they didn't think to argue about in this thread is, semis can actually afford you a bit of concealment should you need a second shot. Deer will usually "bust" you as you cycle an action to reload. Not so with a semi. Enjoy your season, it's always fun with a new gun.
    I 'm suspicious of people who don't like dogs, but I trust a dog who doesn't like a person.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567