Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: OOD Eastern Ontario Breakfast

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Default OOD Eastern Ontario Breakfast

ADVERTISEMENT
    Before we book all our weekends up, maybe we should set aside a Sat or Sun morn and have our next 'Breakfast Meet and Greet'.

There are lots of new members in the area and a good time to put some names & faces to monikers.

Looking ahead I'm thinking either Sept 22nd (Sat) or 23rd (Sun) would be a good time.

Unless there is another suggested venue, the '5 Star Restaurant' in Kemptville has been good to us in the past.

My wife and I are working at the market in Kemptville on Sunday so we would have to do earlier Sunday but Saturday we have no plans yet.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Either morning works for me.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

This is a good opportunity for new guy's on here to meet people who know the local crown for hunting.

Either day is fine.
    Logan my son and I would both be coming.
    "This is about unenforceable registration of weapons that violates the rights of people to own firearms."—Premier Ralph Klein (Alberta)Calgary Herald, 1998 October 9 (November 1, 1942 – March 29, 2013)

Just starting out

User Info Menu

I could definitely make it either day. I'm just getting into hunting with a friend. I would love to meet some folks in the area.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Keeping this on the radar
    "This is about unenforceable registration of weapons that violates the rights of people to own firearms."—Premier Ralph Klein (Alberta)Calgary Herald, 1998 October 9 (November 1, 1942 – March 29, 2013)

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Bump, any new guys or old guys interested?

Member for Life

User Info Menu

New guy's that are quite often posting on here about where to hunt in Ottawa. Well this is a great time to meet those who know the area very well. I am very surprised the number of people always asking how to learn where to hunt in Ottawa always pass up the opportunity to meet those who know the area but come hunting season they will once again be asking.

Guy's and Gals this is a great opportunity A nice inexpensive breakfast at the 5 Star Restaurant in Kemptville about 10 bucks with tip.

Getting the hang of it

User Info Menu

I have moved to the Smith's Falls area about 2 years ago, I see these meetings posted and always have an interest to attend. However with the 22nd being opener of southern duck this will be another I cant attend.

Hopefully another time

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

That is opening weekend of Duck. I will be there with truck and trailer set up like last year. Might be a bit late if after it is at 10:00
    Mark Snow, Libertarian Nepean, for 2019, Chairman - Ontario Libertarian Party

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Just realized the Army Run is the 23rd so I’m only free on the 22nd.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast