Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: OOD Eastern Ontario Breakfast

Member for Life

User Info Menu

ADVERTISEMENT
    So, the plan is the 22nd.

Looks like Greatwhite+1, Ottawa_Rob, Line052 if we do brunch rather than breakfast, Sgov, myself+2, I will talk to MikePal about coming, looking like 9 so far.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Sunday would be the better day for me, after morning duck hunt.
    Mark Snow, Libertarian Nepean, for 2019, Chairman - Ontario Libertarian Party

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by line052 View Post
    Sunday would be the better day for me, after morning duck hunt.
    I think you are the only one voting for Sunday.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Hi Guys....I'm back from summer vacation.

Thanks for getting this rolling Fox...yes I will be attending. I may also be bringing guest.
    Arte et marte (By Skill and by Fighting)...The RCEME motto

Member for Life

User Info Menu

I will also open an invite to a few guys (limited space for safety) that may want to do some Black powder shooting on my range after breakfast.

Weather permitting...

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Ohhh...very tempting...
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePal View Post
    I will also open an invite to a few guys (limited space for safety) that may want to do some Black powder shooting on my range after breakfast.

Weather permitting...
    Mark Snow, Libertarian Nepean, for 2019, Chairman - Ontario Libertarian Party

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Knowing this is a busy weekend...we could set up an informal "Black Powder' shoot any weekend moving forward that is more amicable to the whims of people schedules...just let me know what works for you.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MikePal View Post
    Knowing this is a busy weekend...we could set up an informal "Black Powder' shoot any weekend moving forward that is more amicable to the whims of people schedules...just let me know what works for you.
    Waiting on round balls for the old school gun, and 15min to breath, ha ha ha

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Doesn't matter to me I'm good anytime. Just chores 5 evenings a week and 5 hours on Sunday.

Still have 4 more face to stack in the barn and 2 for the house and than rake up the mess, finish build deck rail and install generator panel in house. Than kitchen renovations planning.
    "This is about unenforceable registration of weapons that violates the rights of people to own firearms."—Premier Ralph Klein (Alberta)Calgary Herald, 1998 October 9 (November 1, 1942 – March 29, 2013)

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Anybody want to stack wood or learn how to?
    "This is about unenforceable registration of weapons that violates the rights of people to own firearms."—Premier Ralph Klein (Alberta)Calgary Herald, 1998 October 9 (November 1, 1942 – March 29, 2013)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast