Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dug up spots

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

No bears in my area
    Thinking skunk / possum

Those digs are 25 Ď from where I put some corn mash buddy got from micro brewery

Donít think deer are that impressed with it itís been moved around some but not much disappearing itís been there three days now with one rain smelly stuff

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Skunk digging up larvae

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Just curious, why red clover?
    I always understood that red clover was mainly paletable to livestock as it was tougher. White clover was the deer magnet, as well as the specialty clovers that are developed/imported.
    No disrespect intended, just curious as to the choice of growing red clover vs. white. It looks like it's doing quite well though.

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

I have a mix 4 meadows larger one is red and itís sold standing to livestock producer

White and red mix

If this would just play out in November

Red is pretty simple to get a stand itíll out grow weeds best

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Makes sense. Thanks.
    Good luck this fall!

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

The first picture had the odd shape white stuff in the bottom of hole. I thought that was weird, I had no idea what could have caused it. As I read down further it made sense that a Skunk or Racoon would do that that to get at a wasp nest. Learn something new everyday, best post of month so far. Thanks all.
    Mark Snow, Libertarian Nepean, for 2019, Chairman - Ontario Libertarian Party

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12