Thread: Pleasant Permit Purchase

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

Default Pleasant Permit Purchase

ADVERTISEMENT
    So have to give a shout out to the clerk at the Rexald postal outlet in Shoppers world mall. Its been a long time since I had a pleasant experience like the good old days.
    Asked for my drivers license, she filled out all the information, verified signatures in all the right places, went over the questionnaire even asked after answering no to hunting Jan- March what about turkey? Let her know it was a different license and didn't apply here but good on checking.
    Interesting fact she told me typically they get 20 ish permits however this year they only got 10 and she wonder if it was related to a decrease in hunter numbers. Let her know might be or just more have switched to online purchase because in person purchase has been a hassle.
    Time in the outdoors is never wasted

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Nice to see a positive story. My faith in mankind has been restored! Lol

Getting the hang of it

User Info Menu

I like it when they're curious.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

Never really understood why they ask for the driver's license so they can fill out your information.

I know my address...
    Krete

Bills n' Thrills.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    Never really understood why they ask for the driver's license so they can fill out your information.

I know my address...
    Its the clerks responsibility to fill out the document. Asked the clerk why in recent years I had to fill it out her response was most new employees are trained over the computer she had been trained at the cooperate office that's the difference.

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

I think if you buy your stamp outside the bubble of T O you will find most purchase's pleasant (not a knock on you T O guys but every year it seems someone has a complaint on here about buying their stamp and they are always from that area). Never had a rude or bad experience buying mine. I usually have my old stamp to give to them so they can fill out the new one, I do this as they asked for that not my drivers licence the first couple times I bought my stamp 20 some years ago, so I just have it handy now to hand over.

Actually the only bad experience I've had buying it was a few years ago I bought it online, marked the box for the option for them to mail me the stamp but never got it, I like having the stamps so I will no longer be buying online until that is the only option.
    Last edited by duckslayer; August 20th, 2018 at 09:28 AM.
    I love fishing but REALLY it is just a way to pass time until hunting season!!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by duckslayer View Post
    I think if you buy your stamp outside the bubble of T O you will find most purchase's pleasant (not a knock on you T O guys but every year it seems someone has a complaint on here about buying their stamp and they are always from that area). Never had a rude or bad experience buying mine. I usually have my old stamp to give to them so they can fill out the new one, I do this as they asked for that not my drivers licence the first couple times I bought my stamp 20 some years ago, so I just have it handy now to hand over.

Actually the only bad experience I've had buying it was a few years ago I bought it online, marked the box for the option for them to mail me the stamp but never got it, I like having the stamps so I will no longer be buying online until that is the only option.
    By the time to renew the permit the old one is already tucked away in my keepsake drawer so the drivers license is just handier. Got use to just asking for the permit and filling it out myself. Was nice to have someone do it old school.

Just starting out

User Info Menu

I got a notice in the mail two weeks ago that I could purchase permit on line and that there would be less locations to purchase them this year. I've bought mine already and I have all the permits with stamps and I want to keep collecting them. Not a photo copy.

Getting the hang of it

User Info Menu

Bought my stamp on Friday in Mississauga. She asked for my drivers license. I got so excited! She looked at my license then handed everything back and told me to fill it out. Hahaha

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk