Thread: Surplus tag hotline

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Default Surplus tag hotline

ADVERTISEMENT
    How the hell does this work? I've been calling all morning. Twice I got through to the recording that I have to have my outdoors card ready. I get all excited and then the system hangs up on me. Very frustrating. When you finally get through do you speak to person or a machine? Any idea how many people are manning these lines?

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Just starting out

User Info Menu

6 X now. Answered. Press 1 for English. Listen to the song and dance, system hangs up on me.

Apprentice

User Info Menu

My buddy had it happen 4 times this morning, I was lucky and actually talked to fellow, got a cow tag for 16C
    Guns have two enemies................rust and government

Just starting out

User Info Menu

188 hits to my redial button and finally got to talk to someone. All tags are now gone except for wmu 1a,c and d

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

2 years ago it was the same. Dropped calls. I had 3 this time. Last year they seemed to have it working no problem but this year it went backwards... After 2 hours of calling and 3 dropped calls I finally got through and no tags left. ( yes you get a real person, they want your card number and unit of choice)
    Endeavour to Persevere

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

Got through @ 7:07 then promptly kicked out. Got through for real @ 7:15 and got my 2nd preference. The system is unfair as it isnít random as some guys get through multiple times (calling for friends and relatives) while others canít get out of their area code. Then there is the mess surrounding dropped calls, that is total bs! Luckily for me, I seemed to discover an edge to getting through. Sorry, but unless they change the system, I will be selfish and keep it to myself .
    Last edited by Sam Menard; August 25th, 2018 at 10:10 PM.