Thread: Calf Moose tag

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Default Calf Moose tag

ADVERTISEMENT
    I have a question regarding Moose tags, I applied with one other person and we did not get an adult moose tag (big suprise). I understand we are getting a calf tag that we can use in a WMU with an open calf season. Do we get each a calf tag, or do we get one for both of us? Also, he received his permit and tag by mail like two weeks ago, me nothing!

thanks in advance

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by andymack02 View Post
    I have a question regarding Moose tags, I applied with one other person and we did not get an adult moose tag (big suprise). I understand we are getting a calf tag that we can use in a WMU with an open calf season. Do we get each a calf tag, or do we get one for both of us? Also, he received his permit and tag by mail like two weeks ago, me nothing!

thanks in advance
    You BOTH get a Calf tag. It's automatic if you're unsuccessful in the adult draw EXCEPT in WMU's 48,55A&B,57 or other areas with controlled hunts and restricted tag limits that include calves (ie:WMU65). If you applied in any one of those areas and didn't receive a tag,you may not be able to hunt Moose in those areas.
    Sometimes,Karma sends an ex back into your life to see if you're still stupid.

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

You each get a calf tag. You can call the Ministry to get direction on where your licence is and what to do if you need to have it replaced.

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Thanks guys