Thread: excited to disappointment

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Default excited to disappointment

ADVERTISEMENT
    Exactly what the tile says. I was excited for this years waterfowl season and it all went down hill on all my waterfowl hunting properties I had permission for. One place sold to new owners that hunt and don't want other hunters around, and my goto spot just sold as well to some person from the city as an investment and won't return any calls. I've nocked on some doors with no luck so far. I know this stuff happens to all of us but it just sucks when it happens all at once. So if theres anyone thats needs some company come opener let me know or if you need another guy to help you mentor a new hunter im willing to help out. Until then ill keep on trying, thanks for listening
    "Give a man a fish and he eats for a day, Teach a man to fish and he eats for the rest of his life"

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Member for Life

User Info Menu

I’m in the Walkerton area. If that’s close enough, message me and we’ll see if we can get together this fall.

Post-a-holic

User Info Menu

Exactly what the tile says. I was excited for this years waterfowl season and it all went down hill on all my waterfowl hunting properties I had permission for. One place sold to new owners that hunt and don't want other hunters around, and my goto spot just sold as well to some person from the city as an investment and won't return any calls. I've nocked on some doors with no luck so far. I know this stuff happens to all of us but it just sucks when it happens all at once. So if theres anyone thats needs some company come opener let me know or if you need another guy to help you mentor a new hunter im willing to help out. Until then ill keep on trying, thanks for listening
    It happens all the time and I know it sucks. I am always on the lookout for new hunting property's, and like to add a few every year to make up for the losses.

Post-a-holic

User Info Menu

like to add a few every year
    Who wouldn't..? LMAO
    it's completely impossible around here (GTA)

the OP neglected to mention his location?
    "The dog is Small Munsterlander, the gun is Beretta."
    "You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed" A. Saint-Exupery.

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

Sucks to be in scramble mode. Weather not making it easy to find new areas as birds not moving much. All you can do is keep at it. Guess this is the time when markers can be call in.
    Time in the outdoors is never wasted

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

sorry to hear about this tom. it happens. it sucks. i moved a bit ago so dont have any spots but i plan to hit luther marsh and other public spots here and there. depending on where you are i might be able to meet up for a hunt if you want to.

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Thanks guys for the nice offers, hopefully we can get together for a hunt or two. I’ll pm who responded. Thanks again.
    "Give a man a fish and he eats for a day, Teach a man to fish and he eats for the rest of his life"

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Running up to Ottawa from the TO area, for the weekend of the opener. Drop Line052 to see if he's got room. Maybe we can share the ride. Bring earplugs mark snores.
    Sic Gorgia Mus Allos Subjectatos Nunc.