Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Girl Freaks Out When She Finds Out She Ate Deer Meat

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Default Girl Freaks Out When She Finds Out She Ate Deer Meat

Saw this in passing...

I tried to sneak Wild Turkey past my daughter once, she caught me and well yes..pretty much the same reaction...LOL...

Arte et marte (By Skill and by Fighting)...The RCEME motto

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Apprentice

User Info Menu

This is actually kind of sad and controversial-emotions for a deer,yet (while i do not know ,but assume since she actually eat the meat)she is not vegetarian.

Leads by example

User Info Menu

Whether we believe it makes sense or not she can choose to eat what she likes. Fooling someone (even if your intentions are well meaning and not to be a jerk) is not a wise thing to do.
    Make sure you have finished speaking before your audience has finished listening.

Dorothy Sarnoff

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Waste of you tube time.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Not really. It shows the classic total disconnect between millennial youth and reality (actually,it's a lot more than just millennials.)
    Last edited by trimmer21; September 2nd, 2018 at 06:44 PM.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

2186 Getting Ready To Puke

definitely different generations
    My family was very poor; if it hadn't been for deer, rabbit, squirrel , pheasant meat we would have starved to death.
    When I got engaged , I invited my husband - from a rich, medical family- over to my house for dinner. Later he said, "That was good! What was that?"
    I said, "squirrel.".......... He ....
    Last edited by Sharon; September 2nd, 2018 at 04:45 PM.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

The chick has an IQ of 0.

Yeah I remember when I bought my first cow I took pics before sending it to the butcher. Brought the pictures out when we were having dinner and yeah the wife was not impressed. Nor was she impressed when I told her she ate deer meatballs the best one was when I froze the meat hens and put names and slaughter dates on the freezer bags she was not impressed.

I usually reply to people like that including the wife "So you have no problem hiring a killer to kill your food". Wife gets quiet after that.
    "This is about unenforceable registration of weapons that violates the rights of people to own firearms."—Premier Ralph Klein (Alberta)Calgary Herald, 1998 October 9 (November 1, 1942 – March 29, 2013)

Getting the hang of it

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kickingfrog View Post
    Whether we believe it makes sense or not she can choose to eat what she likes. Fooling someone (even if your intentions are well meaning and not to be a jerk) is not a wise thing to do.
    pretty sad when you cant trust your own parents to respect your wishes

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Camp Red Maple View Post
    pretty sad when you cant trust your own parents to respect your wishes
    She ate it , most likely enjoyed it at the time , it's all in her mind, did she think it was going to poison her?
    Our daughter always thought venison , both deer and moose always tasted better than beef.

My wife's aunt always commented how tasty and tender the roasts were at our place, her husband /wife's uncle always just smiled and said it sure is tasty , knowing what it was they were eating.
    Last edited by jaycee; September 4th, 2018 at 04:03 PM.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

At my Cadet corp, I taught bushcraft and winter Survival. In the fall the class was taken out and given the chance to collect wild plants to make a meal.

I provided canned meat with no labels. You know the nice big chunks of meat in a gravy. Well after they had "EMPTIED" the stew pot, I told them that the meat was chunky dog food four of the twelve throwup on the spot. The rest managed to get outside or to the heads.

The Commander got a few calls from the parents before the next Thursday Parade.

That Thursday I informed the cadets that there had been no dog food in the cans, just regular canned meat like their mom has used for years. They only got sick because they "thought" it was dog food. Their minds and fears costs them a meal, ones that would have cost them their life in a Survival situation.

The commander knew about the lesson plan ahead of time, and agreed to it.
    Last edited by Snowwalker; September 4th, 2018 at 07:35 PM.
    Sic Gorgia Mus Allos Subjectatos Nunc.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast