Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Girl Freaks Out When She Finds Out She Ate Deer Meat

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Could have been sympathetic vomiting too.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by manyo View Post
    Could have been sympathetic vomiting too.
    One yawns and the group yawns? One scratches and the group scratches?.. ya monkey see, monkey do.

But the shade of green on their faces was amazing.
    Take the warning labels off. Darwin will solve the problem.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Guess I come from the old school? The little snot should have been told to eat or go hungry?

Geesh, am I ever getting crusty in my old age?

Member for Life

User Info Menu

I remember that. If you don't eat whats on your plate bedtime and no desert. I went to bed with no desert several times a month. I really do not like Picnic Ham what the old man called it. The hind.

Rabbie Pie yeah those nights I went to bed hungry. Most disgusting vile thing you could eat. We always used what was left of the venison and beef and what I called rotten potatoes from last years crop this was made in the fall of course using the last of the previous years harvest and pouring molasses on it what were my parents smoking.

I wonder if I could sue my parents for such poor treatment???

http://www.yarmouthandacadianshores....ew/rappie-pie/

Quote Originally Posted by Bushmoose View Post
    Guess I come from the old school? The little snot should have been told to eat or go hungry?

Member for Life

User Info Menu

ROFLMAO!! I've found that my tolerance for horse shyte hits a new low for every year I get older. About now,I'm down to 5/8's of SFA.
    Society needs to stop bending to the will of the delusional.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

It is allowed, nothing illegal about it
    That's one of the problems in this world now, too much candy azzing around, and parents giving in to the kids, you eat what's on the table , eat as we eat it , if you don't like it, leave the table and go hungry.
    If we find out you went to MacDonalds , you are grounded for 2 to 3 days the first time , then it's doubled.

Apprentice

User Info Menu

The young lady is clearly misinformed, which I'm assuming is likely the parents' fault. Clearly these parents have chosen deceiving her and violating her trust as the appropriate courses of action to make up for their previous mistakes. Next, they publicly shame her by posting the video to the internet for her future employers/coworkers/etc. to find.

Some day she might learn to get past her distaste for venison, or maybe realize the hypocrisy and go vegan. But I doubt she will get past being raised by such pathetic parents.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

My 3 kids got wild game pureed right in their baby food.Two grew up normal and one is into this vegan nonsense (she is generally the sickest) of the three.Even my dog chows down on whole pig heads or lamb heads left over from family barbecues,all seems pretty normal to me.LOL

Getting the hang of it

User Info Menu

Although I do agree that parents should respect "some" of their kids opinions and wishes. that little whiners response and comments about deer and cattle were so misinformed and hypocritical.
    These self righteous numbskulls will be running this country in 20 years, buckle in kids

Member for Life

User Info Menu

For years my daughter lived in fear I would eat her pet snake. She didn't live with me, but when I visited her, the snake would hide and she would not let me leave till she knew I did not have it.
    Take the warning labels off. Darwin will solve the problem.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast