Thread: BassPro flyers in advance

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Default BassPro flyers in advance

ADVERTISEMENT
    Hey everyone -

Not sure if everyone knew, but you can sometimes catch the BassPro web marketing people being a bit lazy. They will upload the flyers, put the links to their flyers in the website's code, but then disable or hide the link so that only the current flyer shows. Luckily for us, if you have a bit of know-how, you can take a look at the upcoming sales and plan your purchases.

Here is the Vaughan location's flyers (I think it must be the same Canada-wide):

Aug 27 - Sept 7: https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/onli...Sep1_18_24_tab

Sept 7: https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/onli...Sep2_18_24_tab

Sept 21: https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/onli...Oct1_18_24_tab

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

thanks for posting-I always wonder about the next flyer as it pops up for a second on the webpage,

Leads by example

User Info Menu

That's helpful.

I see some Cabela's branded stuff in the flyer. Funny I was in the Vaughan BPS last week and they had some Cabela's branded stuff that Cabela's in Barrie, nor their .ca site has.
    Make sure you have finished speaking before your audience has finished listening.

Dorothy Sarnoff

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kickingfrog View Post
    That's helpful.

I see some Cabela's branded stuff in the flyer. Funny I was in the Vaughan BPS last week and they had some Cabela's branded stuff that Cabela's in Barrie, nor their .ca site has.
    Bass pro now owns Cabela's. Be careful ordering Bass Pro stuff because they ship from the main warehouse in Springfield,MO. That sets up duty and HST when it comes across the border. The Cabela's website still ships from Manitoba and/or Alberta,mostly the exact same stuff with better deals and free shipping.
    Sometimes,Karma sends an ex back into your life to see if you're still stupid.

Apprentice

User Info Menu

trimmer21
    I only order from Cabelas for that exact reason
    Guns have two enemies................rust and government

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

Thanks for the links!

Leads by example

User Info Menu

I am aware of the joining of the two and all the variables when ordering and have used them all. With BPS all costs are listed before confirmation of order so if someone is surprised it is on them. The part that was interesting to me was that I can't get a Cabela's branded item at Cabela's but now can at the Vaughan BPS store.
    Make sure you have finished speaking before your audience has finished listening.

Dorothy Sarnoff