Thread: 500 acres vacant land for sale.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Default 500 acres vacant land for sale.

Property owner next door just has his 500 acres logged,up for $399,000.00 Coe Hill area. PM me if you need any more info.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

sounds good but the neighbors may be a problem
    Time in the outdoors is never wasted

Member for Life

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=finsfurfeathers;1067463]sounds good but the neighbors may be a problem [/QUOT

Thank goodness the price tag is set reasonable,don,t want any riff raff up this way .LOL

Member for Life

User Info Menu

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-land-for-sal...ationFlag=true

Kinda interesting basically same type of property ,one is 250klms from Toronto, the other 400klms from Toronto but only $25,000 difference in asking price for a property closer and 5 times the land mass.The closer one with 500 acres also has access to a landlocked 200 acres of Crown and a rough camp/trailer.

Getting the hang of it

User Info Menu

If I could get that kind of money per acre for my properties up North, I would be a rich man. I would even think about selling my little paradise on 2 lakes.
    "When you piss in the wind, you will get your feet wet."
    Deer Hunter

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Want to split on it as as co owners?
    "This is about unenforceable registration of weapons that violates the rights of people to own firearms."—Premier Ralph Klein (Alberta)Calgary Herald, 1998 October 9 (November 1, 1942 – March 29, 2013)

Getting the hang of it

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by greatwhite View Post
    Want to split on it as as co owners?
    Sorry. I’m already married to the co-owner.
    "When you piss in the wind, you will get your feet wet."
    Deer Hunter

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Deer Hunter View Post
    If I could get that kind of money per acre for my properties up North, I would be a rich man. I would even think about selling my little paradise on 2 lakes.
    Yeh I agree giving up our little pieces of paradise for money that means nothing.

I think this type of property would get bought up pretty quickly if the banks would give mortgages or loans for vacant land.

Leads by example

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gilroy View Post
    Yeh I agree giving up our little pieces of paradise for money that means nothing.

I think this type of property would get bought up pretty quickly if the banks would give mortgages or loans for vacant land.
    That would end up driving the prices up unfortunately. The flip side is that if someone has property in an area that doesn't have crazy prices you're less likely to have lots of neighbours and speculators.
    Make sure you have finished speaking before your audience has finished listening.

Dorothy Sarnoff