Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Coming soon...New fishing and hunting licensing service and regulations

Apprentice

User Info Menu

ADVERTISEMENT
    Quote Originally Posted by duckslayer View Post
    No it leaves you without a seal............you will still have your licence and validation tag (if in the controlled hunt) to show the C O you are legally party hunting with your group.............nothing changes there........

Let's try not to over complicate this guys.................
    That would be the case with the current system, but I'm reading that all I will have with the new system is a tag(which I earlier referred to as a seal) which will have to be attached to the deer if someone is transporting it out of the camp, while I stay and continue to hunt. So I will be hunting with out a tag (which is now replacing the old tag & seal system). However will have my licence summary paper, that will be about all I will have to show the C O, a part from my Outdoor Care with the Small Game tag affixed, at lease that is what I'm reading from what has been published about the new system. Is that the case?

You don't stop hunting because you grow old. You grow old because you stop hunting.
    - Gun Nut

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

Yes exactly you answered your own question, you will have your summary on you which will have what LICENCES you have perchased.
    I love fishing but REALLY it is just a way to pass time until hunting season!!!!

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Plus the CO will have all your license info, what your allowed to hunt and your harvest report info on his 'pad thingy' or on his computer in the truck.
    Arte et marte (By Skill and by Fighting)...The RCEME motto

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

Just for the record - here in Pa. less than half of the hunters ever send in a card to the Game Commission and record the fact that they killed a deer - it has been this way for years - that's why any estimates made as to how many were killed in an year is useless - the people that take their deer to a butcher probably report it because they don't know if some warden checked the deer bought in to the butcher - by law people are suppose to mail in a report card if they kill a deer

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123