Thread: Up date on bears.

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Default Up date on bears.

GW ,Iíve been guiding for 4 years now . This spring, I didnít bait or guide and felt like I was ready for the bone yard. All my baits are on the rivers, the Caineís included. The closest bait is 7 k/m.
    You can apply for a license in a zone (5 bucks) to insure you get a tag for that area.. I bait zone 13 and 17 . The right side of 123 highway is 13 and the other side of the road is zone 17. My #1 bait is in 13 and Iím in the process of moving it into 17, 5/8 of a mile away. Iíll probably sell tags next year to make sure theirís enough tags for 13. I have hunters that come from Toronto every year,one is like a brother,lol.
    Yesterday, I decided to move a good bait about 60 yards. We were their about 20 minutes and hung a beaver. I ended up talking to a huge bear about / less than 20 feet away. Lol, I should have had my gun,but itís a trophy bear for a new hunter. He was long and reminded me of a polar bear. He never made a sound but I caught him moving and saw the head go up. I have a helper now and we were talking loud . The s/s drives over everything,cutting a trail and putting up stands Monday.
    The bears are starving this year. No blue berries.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Trying to up load a pic.
    Attached Images Attached Images