Thread: Additional Deer Tags

Getting the hang of it

User Info Menu

Default Additional Deer Tags

Anyone know who to call to see if there are additional tags still available, and where to buy?

Thx

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Additional seals now have to be purchased at service centres for the WMUs. You can get info on those on line.

https://www.ontario.ca/page/hunting-...ates#section-1
    Last edited by rick_iles; September 19th, 2018 at 04:57 PM.

Just starting out

User Info Menu

I don't know why people can't just read he regulations themselves anymore.

The guy that got you the answer took the time to look it up himself, You can do it too.

You're trained to read them in your course.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by FisherHunter86 View Post

The guy that got you the answer took the time to look it up himself, You can do it too.

Yes but sometimes asking is just easier and a good way to start a conversation/topic... this board all about isn't it?
    "Everything is easy when you know how"
    "Meat is not grown in stores"

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

No matter what is posted here always follow up with the official regs. Telling a CO" I read it on OODmag" website won't get you out of jail...lol

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fratri View Post
    Yes but sometimes asking is just easier and a good way to start a conversation/topic... this board all about isn't it?
    Have you not noticed that many times , the answers given here are wrong or are only someones opinion of what the actual fact really is .
    If you want answers re hunting and fishing , go directly to the source ie; the MNRF.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by FisherHunter86 View Post

The regulations not easy to understand IMHO and I come from a LEO background. In fact a large part of the debates on this forum that go on for numerous posts are about the regulations, the fact that we have a ASK A CO site in existence indicates how bad they are written. Way too many seasons,with way to many different restrictions trying I guess to satisfy hunters, non hunters,anti hunters all at the same time.Basically it's a mess.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jaycee View Post
    Have you not noticed that many times , the answers given here are wrong or are only someones opinion of what the actual fact really is .
    If you want answers re hunting and fishing , go directly to the source ie; the MNRF.
    But thats okay... if someone posts a wrong answer it usually gets correctly right away...........and by doing so...... more including the one that posted the wrong answer is now informed too..
    Lazy people I don't like......... but asking a question or clarification is always welcomed.
    "Everything is easy when you know how"
    "Meat is not grown in stores"