Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How many of you use face camo paint?

Mod Squad

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GW11 View Post
    . I got into using a lighter and wine cork. Burn the end of the cork, let it cool and rub it on. Works great and cleans up easier than paint.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Chuckle of the day. Like instructions where the obvious needs to be stated. Often stems from lessons learned
    Time in the outdoors is never wasted

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Apprentice

User Info Menu

For deer I don't use either. If I see a deer coming I just sort of tuck my chin into my jacket, unless of course I have my Excalibur up. TC

Apprentice

User Info Menu

I have to wear glasses while hunting so breathing into a mask tends to fog them up.

Camo face paint is a bit of a pain though. I got into using a lighter and wine cork. Burn the end of the cork, let it cool and rub it on. Works great and cleans up easier than paint.

works very well.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

I have to wear glasses while hunting so breathing into a mask tends to fog them up.

Camo face paint is a bit of a pain though. I got into using a lighter and wine cork. Burn the end of the cork, let it cool and rub it on. Works great and cleans up easier than paint.

that's a great idea... I hear you guys regarding the mask... keeps you warm and concealed... was just curious as I passed by the aisle that had some..

good luck all... tomorrow begins another season!!

Post-a-holic

User Info Menu

Burnt cork is a known carcinogen. Something to consider
    A trophy is in the eye of the bow holder

Post-a-holic

User Info Menu

I get the Halloween face paint from the dollar store and keep wet wipes in my truck. I don't use facemasks since they can interfere with my anchor at full draw.
    A trophy is in the eye of the bow holder

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LowbanksArcher View Post
    Burnt cork is a known carcinogen. Something to consider
    I'll add it to the list of all the other carcinogens I expose myself to every day...haha.

Face paint is a carcinogen as well.

"where a man feels at home, outside of where he's born, is where he's meant to go"
    ​- Ernest Hemingway

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

I have used a streak or 2 of mud while deer hunting. You just have a dirty face , the most of it brushes off easily. old243

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

I used lots in the army but for hunting I prefer a mask etc. That way when I'm on the way home I can just throw on a regular jacket and go shopping for groceries or beer without looking strange!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    Rob

CSSA/CFFR/OFAH

Member for Life

User Info Menu

For bow hunting, I wear a face mask. I have a lighter one for early in the year that's not much more than netting. I also always wear gloves as well.

Rifle hunting, I don't bother with it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast