Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: First bad experience with the public

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fisherman View Post
    I have an idiot across the road from me, used to curse and swear at me for unknown reasons. Smile and then totally ignore him. I could almost smell the smoke coming out of his ears. After 10 years. he's finally given up.
    Bizarre behavior is all around us,anymore. Most of those folks are offspring of the 60's "flower children" who managed to permanently alter their entire DNA and have spawned the incubus. Whack jobs,every one of them.
    I like my firearms like Liberals like voters-----undocumented.

Proud supporter of OFAH,CCFR,NRA,A.F.& A.M. and Shriners Children's Hospitals.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

No need for the sock but come to think od it, it could come in handy if you know what i mean !!!

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

There are a lot of idiots out there.... Check this out.

My wife's first time hunting ever (turkey) in WMU 81B. some local took offense to our presence and threw a rock through the back window. She took it a lot better then I thought she would. It happened in the early morning. We took the car to a glass guy in Shelburne and he was great. He loaned his truck to go back out to hunt while he took care of the glass (he had to wait for his colleague to bring the new glass up from Toronto). Total class act. He got a turkey that evening.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Hope OPP was called before you moved the car and got things fixed.
    Take the warning labels off. Darwin will solve the problem.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456