Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spypoint cellular camera

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Default Spypoint cellular camera

Spypoint cellular camera - it can send the pics to your cellphone or you can see them on the web.
    The main interface is a calendar that shows how many pics per day.
    Click on the day and it shows you thumbnails of the images and the time.
    Click on the image to see it.

spypoint.jpg

PICT0210_1029201880001PM36XSj.jpg

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Nice buck
    Authorized Dealer for SPYPOINT, BADLANDS BACKPACKS, TACTACAM
    Whitetails Crossing Outdoors
    Wasaga Beach

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

Nice buck good luck.

Looks like your odds are Monday and Friday lol.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Getting the hang of it

User Info Menu

quick question and not trying to hijax your thread im looking at spypoint link evo and im on a telus network do i have to sign up for spypoints pre-activated or can i put my own sim card in and have pictures sent straight to my own cell?

Just starting out

User Info Menu

What are your thoughts on this camera and also what network do you have to be with ?

Getting the hang of it

User Info Menu

Your best bet for accurate information is google spypoint and call their technical support I was under the impression when I bought it that I could use my Rogers account but according to spypoint you must use they're app to get the pictures you get a hundred free per month after that it can get quite expensive with a three-month hunting plan or a year-round plan with unlimited pictures and having said that everybody's idea of expensive is subjective

Getting the hang of it

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by zanman View Post
    What are your thoughts on this camera and also what network do you have to be with ?
    I can give you my 2 cents. I have 2 cameras both with external antennas and power source (fish finder batteries and a 25 watt solar panel).

Transmitted pics are low resolution to save data use.. you need to be close for night pics and good light for long day pics. SD will have the good pics. You can download a app to check cell signal..2 bars minimum. There is challenges as cell service is not good in my area. I am happy with what they do give me and with more fine tuning it is going to help me be in the right place at the right time to feed my freezer.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Camp Red Maple View Post
    Your best bet for accurate information is google spypoint and call their technical support I was under the impression when I bought it that I could use my Rogers account but according to spypoint you must use they're app to get the pictures you get a hundred free per month after that it can get quite expensive with a three-month hunting plan or a year-round plan with unlimited pictures and having said that everybody's idea of expensive is subjective
    3 months $90 unlimited; 12 months $240 250 pics per month.

...and when you run out of quota, when the new month starts, it transmits old pictures first, not starting fresh with the first pictures on the new day...

Just starting out

User Info Menu

So all and all are you happy with the Spypoint ?

What model are you guys using ?

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Link-S - I'm happy with it - I don't like the over exposure on the flash pictures - it's range is spec'd at 100 ft - which I wouldn't doubt. Why do we need that much flash??? I guess the guy designing it isn't a hunter. If I were to get another, I'd get a link-dark. Not sure why they don't provide the solar option on that model - that would be a great idea.

I'm not sure why people want high resolution - the uploaded files are lots of resolution for me. I just want to see what bucks, when and from which direction.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast