Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hullet in November

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Default Hullet in November

Hello everyone,
    I just discovered Hullet this year and really enjoyed it. Just wondering if at this time of year are releases still done?
    With most of the woodcock done just not sure if it's still worth going in late November.
    Wouldn't mind getting the dogs out on another outing there.
    Thanks
    Mike

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Leads by example

User Info Menu

I believe there is one more release of 200 birds scheduled soon. Still birds in the thick stuff from previous releases.

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

In the hullett news letter they state they are releasing 200 pheasants for the reminder of the year after the deer hunt. If you do go and use this great piece of property I strongly suggest joining friends of hullett as well as picking up some pheasant challenge tickets to support and to ensure they can release birds in the future!!
    I love fishing but REALLY it is just a way to pass time until hunting season!!!!

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

I believe this weekend is the youth hunt which closes off a section for the kids. So if you head out hunt the other side the extra buffer is appreciated.
    Really it all depends on lake effect snow. Hullet is really susceptible to it and its nothing to get 3 feet of snow in hours.
    Time in the outdoors is never wasted

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

The youth hunt was last weekend........
    I love fishing but REALLY it is just a way to pass time until hunting season!!!!

User Info Menu

Good too know. knew was around this time but with the crappy road conditions lately had not looked it up for this year. Might poke around there Friday then.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by duckslayer View Post
    In the hullett news letter they state they are releasing 200 pheasants for the reminder of the year after the deer hunt. If you do go and use this great piece of property I strongly suggest joining friends of hullett as well as picking up some pheasant challenge tickets to support and to ensure they can release birds in the future!!
    X2 No free rides....
    " We are more than our gender, skin color, class, sexuality or age; we are unlimited potential, and can not be defined by one label." quote

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

There are birds out there. We managed a couple roosters yesterday.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dilly View Post
    There are birds out there. We managed a couple roosters yesterday.
    Good to hear. How's the snow pack?

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by finsfurfeathers View Post
    Good to hear. How's the snow pack?
    It was deep in ditches but easy in other spots. I wore regular upland boots and was fine. With rain falling overnight, I would guess half of it is gone now. Might be a bit soggy.
    the unassumed roads will be a bit slick.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast