Thread: Looking To Contact

Getting the hang of it

User Info Menu

Default Looking To Contact

I was on the Modern Muzzleloading site and am interested in getting a hold of Derfhunter, as I need some work done on the bolt of my Remington 700ML, I tried to join the board but I screwed up and hit the button that says that I was born after 2005 so I need my parents signature (I am 51), anyway has anybody ever dealt with this man and if so do you have his contact info?

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Apprentice

User Info Menu

What work do u need done

Getting the hang of it

User Info Menu

What I want done is, there is a nosing that goes on the end of the bolt that holds the primer, cuts down on the blowback, I was talking to Derfhunter a couple years ago and he said he would do it for me, I've lost his contact info and am just wondering if anybody had it.

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Do you have the parts?

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Getting the hang of it

User Info Menu

No, that's why I would like to get a hold of him, he sells the kit, and installs it.

Apprentice

User Info Menu

So u going to convert it to 209 system i got mine from arrowhead sporting in the us and it works if u do some research on the problem you ll find this system he sells works very well better than the replacement rem. Came out with

Getting the hang of it

User Info Menu

Got a hold of him!!!!

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Great luke is good deal with others on this board have had good things to say also the nose u want to out on make sure that it alittle up more than what they recommand mine is where they say to put it but i run a scope and sometimes its a pain to get the primer in what powder our u using

Getting the hang of it

User Info Menu

No, I got a hold of Derfhunter, he makes these , I will be sending my bolt down to him in the new year, I think that I'm going to try the Buckhorn 209, seems like it may be cleaner.

Apprentice

User Info Menu

O ok black horn is better i switched to it also for that m.l. l find it to more consist for shooting but i noticed that different lot type point of impact changes a little thats punching paper but i dont think that would matter to a deer