Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: PETA tells us to use better language.LOL

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Default PETA tells us to use better language.LOL

https://www.wfla.com/national/peta-a...ses/1640339713

OK I think we should have at least one funny story by week,s end,so I nominate the following.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Member for Life

User Info Menu

But what if I literally bring home bacon?

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Becareful don't give the Silver Spoon kid any ideas he might make it law to use nicer animal language.
    "This is about unenforceable registration of weapons that violates the rights of people to own firearms."—Premier Ralph Klein (Alberta)Calgary Herald, 1998 October 9 (November 1, 1942 – March 29, 2013)

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gilroy View Post
    https://www.wfla.com/national/peta-a...ses/1640339713

OK I think we should have at least one funny story by week,s end,so I nominate the following.
    ROFLMFAO!! OK,You win.

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Not that different than replacing "kill" with "harvest" which is practiced by many hunters. Me - i kill animals so i can eat them.

Nothing wrong with harvesting - that's what farmers do with crops - nothing to do with animals. Where animals are concerned even farmers don't harvest - they slaughter.

Our world is so full of pansies i seriously wonder what it will be like in 50 years.
    Bring a compass. It's awkward when you have to eat your friends.
    Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt emus
    Cave ab homine unius libri

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

Well, I guess my goose is cooked? Not sure what I'll do now?
    Last edited by Bushmoose; December 6th, 2018 at 11:39 PM.
    Although care has been taken in preparing the information contained in the above post, the author does not and cannot guarantee its accuracy. All rights reserved.

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Species8472 View Post
    Our world is so full of pansies i seriously wonder what it will be like in 50 years.
    Agreed -first,some people are just-"special"...........they are in PETA or with PETA.
    Second-i am so happy that i will not be around in 50 years to see where our world has gone.....that world will be something else-if by that time the world will be still"around".

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gbk View Post
    -i am so happy that i will not be around in 50 years to see where our world has gone.....that world will be something else-if by that time the world will be still"around".
    I'm very much on the same mindset as you and it's becoming more profound each day. It's getting to the point in my life where I really don't care about the future 20-30 yrs from now. I have no children, which of course, makes it easier to think this way. But the way society is going, I don't really give a rats arse about the state of things for the future generations. Means absolutely nothing to me. Getting crotchety in my age I suppose?
    Although care has been taken in preparing the information contained in the above post, the author does not and cannot guarantee its accuracy. All rights reserved.

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

"Thanks PETA, for showing us there's more than one way to skin a cat"
    A trophy is in the eye of the bow holder

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Ahhh good old PETA ...
    People Eating Tasty Animals
    Never to old to learn I guess ��..
    ' This is God's country don't make it look like Hell '
    OFAH member

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast