Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Results 51 to 57 of 57

Thread: PETA tells us to use better language.LOL

  1. #51
    Apprentice

    User Info Menu

    Default

    So this thread has turned into a political war against each other.....exactly what PETA wants. Congrats everyone!!
    Guns have two enemies................rust and government

  2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT
     

  3. #52
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huntnmachine View Post
    So this thread has turned into a political war against each other.....exactly what PETA wants. Congrats everyone!!
    No,no,there's no war,at all. We just need to tune up our resident Liberals every know and then when they get goofy and think they're right and everyone else is wrong,that's all. No biggie.

  4. #53
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Most Liberals are very racist from what I see on here.
    "This is about unenforceable registration of weapons that violates the rights of people to own firearms."—Premier Ralph Klein (Alberta)Calgary Herald, 1998 October 9 (November 1, 1942 – March 29, 2013)

  5. #54
    Apprentice

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trimmer21 View Post
    No,no,there's no war,at all. We just need to tune up our resident Liberals every know and then when they get goofy and think they're right and everyone else is wrong,that's all. No biggie.
    uummm kind of making my point.....unfortunately.
    Guns have two enemies................rust and government

  6. #55
    Apprentice

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greatwhite View Post
    Most Liberals are very racist from what I see on here.
    Example number 2
    Guns have two enemies................rust and government

  7. #56
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huntnmachine View Post
    Example number 2
    Unfortunately Greatwhite hijacked my thread on his post #3. Then joined by the usual crowd and no intervention by the moderators.I will probably delete the thread as I have done in the past in order not to give these guys a platform.

  8. #57
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huntnmachine View Post
    uummm kind of making my point.....unfortunately.
    You're welcome.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilroy View Post
    Unfortunately Greatwhite hijacked my thread on his post #3. Then joined by the usual crowd and no intervention by the moderators.I will probably delete the thread as I have done in the past in order not to give these guys a platform.
    You were the guy that started the thread for a laugh and you got it,so,what's the problem?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •