Thread: 14-Point Buck: Trail Cam Video Compilation (Ottawa, Ontario)

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

Default 14-Point Buck: Trail Cam Video Compilation (Ottawa, Ontario)

Hello All,

Well, it's been 17 days since the 14-point beast last showed himself at the community scrape. Will be checking cams later this week, but in the meantime, put together this compilation video, highlighting the five times he did pay a visit and show off his sweet rack.

Watch in 1080p HD for best quality.

Cheers,
    Justin

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Justin is this camera full time on this spot.In your first shot 20 Oct the scrape is made and then on the 1st Nov on the second visit,the scrape is still visible and not covered my leaves.Did other bucks visit this site and re scrape the ground?

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

Gilroy - This cam was placed in front of this scrape on October 15. This community scrape is used every year and I always put a cam up (wish I had done it a bit earlier though!) The scrape was already made when the cam was positioned, although I did attach a mock licking branch as the previous one had been chewed off.
    This compilation video only shows visits by this 14-point buck. Approx. 8 other bucks visited it at various times, including a nice 11-point and a wonky left-side guy. You can view all of the videos from this scrape on my YouTube channel in chronological order:

http://www.youtube.com/user/JustinHoffmanOutdoor

Cheers,
    Justin