Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Butcher in North London

  1. #1
    Getting the hang of it

    User Info Menu

    Default Butcher in North London

    Howdy folks

    Anybody able to recommend a butcher that will handle a deer, North of London/ Middlesex Centre area?

    Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

  2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT
     

  3. #2
    Just starting out

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Friend and myself have 2 deer at appin which is about 35 minutes from where we both are north of the city. Pm me if you need better directions

  4. #3
    Leads by example

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 600mojo View Post
    Friend and myself have 2 deer at appin which is about 35 minutes from where we both are north of the city. Pm me if you need better directions
    We used Appin for years they always did a good job.

    Last season 4 deer cost us over $700.00!! that is no sausage made either.

    This year we processed our own.

  5. #4
    Has all the answers

    User Info Menu

    Default

    You should try Stew's in Amherstburg he Processes them for $100 skinned $120 hide on .
    Cut wrapped and frozen.
    Quote Originally Posted by bellerivercrossbowhunter View Post
    We used Appin for years they always did a good job.

    Last season 4 deer cost us over $700.00!! that is no sausage made either.

    This year we processed our own.

  6. #5
    Leads by example

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JUDGE View Post
    You should try Stew's in Amherstburg he Processes them for $100 skinned $120 hide on .
    Cut wrapped and frozen.
    Thanks for the tip but I prefer to process my own. The only reason we used had a butcher process for us is because my 2 buddies didn't want to do it after the hunt. I wasn't about to process 4 deer on my own....lol

    After we were done this year they agreed it is the way to go...

  7. #6
    Just starting out

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Appin BBQ. It can be expensive, but they do quality work. Jerky and sausage are excellent. (519) 289-5000
    M

  8. #7
    Has too much time on their hands

    User Info Menu

    Default

    I always used John at Walnut Hill Farm in Perth East. Absolutely fantastic sausage/pepperettes and a fair price!
    Krete

    Bills n' Thrills.

  9. #8
    Just starting out

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Evelyn's Sausage Kitchen
    35809 Talbot Line
    Shedden, ON N0L 2E0

    (519) 764-2266

    She does a great job and doesnít mix your venison with others. Some abbatoirs mix many different deer together and I donít like the thoughts of that. I take care of my meat.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •