Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910
Results 91 to 96 of 96

Thread: I don't know why the deer population crashed

  1. #91
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MikePal View Post
    No kidding we need a few more threats on what is the best caliber to shoot a moose...haven't seen one of those for or about a month or so...Haha..





    But nice of you to take the time in your busy schedules to bicker about people bickering....LOL..


    For a couple of guys who are complaining about content on the forum , I see both of you have only started one threat each....in the past year. These forums only work well when people contribute and participate in the conversations rather than just complaining about what others do with their free time.

    If you don't agree with the contend, don't hit the reply button...start a threat, to create a new discussion.
    Well said ,if you do not like what we are talking about, move on, nothing for you to concern yourself about. I like to think of it as friendly banter. Most on here treat it as fun, as it should be.
    Last edited by fishermccann; February 10th, 2019 at 07:51 PM.

  2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT
     

  3. #92
    Loyal Member

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MikePal View Post
    No kidding we need a few more threats on what is the best caliber to shoot a moose...haven't seen one of those for or about a month or so...Haha..





    But nice of you to take the time in your busy schedules to bicker about people bickering....LOL..


    For a couple of guys who are complaining about content on the forum , I see both of you have only started one threat each....in the past year. These forums only work well when people contribute and participate in the conversations rather than just complaining about what others do with their free time.

    If you don't agree with the contend, don't hit the reply button...start a threat, to create a new discussion.
    Good to see the OOD Community has a threat analyst on board!
    Thanks for your advise.
    Last edited by Deer Hunter; February 11th, 2019 at 05:53 AM.
    "When you piss in the wind, you will get your feet wet."
    Deer Hunter

  4. #93
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deer Hunter View Post
    Good to see the OOD Community has a threat analyst on board!
    Good to see we also have Grammar and Spelling police too
    Arte et marte (By Skill and by Fighting)...The RCEME motto

  5. #94
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MikePal View Post
    Good to see we also have Grammar and Spelling police too
    Yes Mike,


    "For the love of all that is sacred Gilroy..Please learn to properly bracket a quote so we can all makes heads or tails about what you posting..."

    Your post #63 right on this thread.LOL


    [COLOR=#000000]"After all these years Gilroy you still haven't learned how to use the 'Quote' function. It takes away the value of your rebuttals when no one can tell where your text starts or ends"

    Your post # 61 on the Bancroft Newspaper thread.
    Last edited by Gilroy; February 11th, 2019 at 11:53 AM.

  6. #95
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    I love the irony; you post a couple of quotes without proper bracketing to point out that I point out you're not bracketing properly. HaHa.

    I point this out to you as a favour Gilroy....so that your posts can be more easily comprehended. They are often confusing, difficult to read and your point is often lost because no one can figure out what is plagiarized and what is your text. The fact that you find that offensive is why we all love you so much HaHa...
    Arte et marte (By Skill and by Fighting)...The RCEME motto

  7. #96
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MikePal View Post
    I love the irony; you post a couple of quotes without proper bracketing to point out that I point out you're not bracketing properly. HaHa.

    I point this out to you as a favour Gilroy....so that your posts can be more easily comprehended. They are often confusing, difficult to read and your point is often lost because no one can figure out what is plagiarized and what is your text. The fact that you find that offensive is why we all love you so much HaHa...
    Thanks for the input Mike, you are the ONLY person on this forum who has had a big issue with my posting,s. I would rather you put me on an ignore feature so that you will not be burdened with all this grammar correction you feel needs to be done.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •