2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

PM sent

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Click your address on here and you can see where one is in relation to your home.
    (Don't buy an old bag .Big recall late 2018)

http://www.sunshinemills.com/storelo...ortsmans_pride
    " We are more than our gender, skin color, class, sexuality or age; we are unlimited potential, and can not be defined by one label." quote A. Bartlett

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

I used to buy it at Terry's Gas at Curve Lake FN, but I believe he stopped carrying it.

Apprentice

User Info Menu

As we are currently at a trade show in the US and Sunshine Mills was in attendence, I asked them today about CDN distributors for the Sportsmen Pride line of food. They currently have no one distributing this line north of the border ..... but was told that Leis Distribution / Distributors based in the GTA area are a Sunshine Mills distributor and can special order the Sportsman Products in .... although it most likely be a one pallet minimum.
    NMH GMH GMHR-V HRCH-UHCH Dakota Creek's Royal Navigator MH (500 pt clubs), HRCH-UHCH GMHR-I Dakota Creek's Royal Gem MH, HRCH-UH MHR-I Dakota Creek's Wreaking Havoc MH, HR UH Dakota Creek's Cute As A Bug SH WC, HR-UH Dakota Creek’s Mirror Image JH