Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Next Breakfast Call

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Default Next Breakfast Call

So I thought the next best time for a breakfast Call would be April 13 at the Grenville Fish N Game Club.
    SPORTS MAN SHOW.

The Club put's on a great Breakfast as well there is the Hunting N Fishing Equipment Sale spread over 2 buildings.
    Admission is 5.00 and Kids under 14 are free. (Woohoo I still don't have to pay for Logan).

As well there is Clay, Pistol (Logan's favorite) and Rifle shooting at 50 cent a shot.

I'm pretty sure Fox and family will be there and probably Mikepal as well as myself and Logan.

Usually we just meet up with people throughout the day. I will spending sometime shopping as I have a list of things I want.

http://http://www.grenvillefishandga...w%20Poster.pdf
    "This is about unenforceable registration of weapons that violates the rights of people to own firearms."—Premier Ralph Klein (Alberta)Calgary Herald, 1998 October 9 (November 1, 1942 – March 29, 2013)

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

Why don't you organise a firewood piling work bee at home, then feed everyone afterwards?
    Although care has been taken in preparing the information contained in the above post, the author does not and cannot guarantee its accuracy. All rights reserved.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Building a new shed along the car port this summer big enough to hold more than 12 face cords.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushmoose View Post
    Why don't you organise a firewood piling work bee at home, then feed everyone afterwards?
    "This is about unenforceable registration of weapons that violates the rights of people to own firearms."—Premier Ralph Klein (Alberta)Calgary Herald, 1998 October 9 (November 1, 1942 – March 29, 2013)

Member for Life

User Info Menu

His insurance does not cover that much damage.
    Take the warning labels off. Darwin will solve the problem.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

I will be running guns on the range for the live fire, 50 cents a shot, we will have youth guns as well as handguns, cowboy action shotguns and rifles and an AR15 for those who have never shot one.

Family will not be with me this year.

User Info Menu

I will see if I can fit it in. Always looking for more 9MM and 45 ACP brass.
    Mark Snow, Libertarian Nepean, for 2019, Chairman - Ontario Libertarian Party

User Info Menu

Just put it in my Calendar.
    "Camo" is perfectly acceptable as a favorite colour.

Proud member - Delta Waterfowl, CSSA, and OFAH

Member for Life

User Info Menu

If anyone gets there before me I am looking for
    375 FN (200 or 220) gr
    375 Winchester Brass (need 1 more bag and should be set for life I will have 150 rounds of brass)
    270 Winchester bullets 130 + gr
    270 brass
    303 brass
    303 bullets not sure what gr
    303 Dies
    16 gauge in shot size 4 or 5
    20 gauge in 4 or 5

Maybe a Ruger Ranch Rifle 223 if the price is right

Member for Life

User Info Menu

I'll buy you breakfast give me a hand stacking wood.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by greatwhite View Post
    If anyone gets there before me I am looking for
    375 FN (200 or 220) gr
    375 Winchester Brass (need 1 more bag and should be set for life I will have 150 rounds of brass)
    270 Winchester bullets 130 + gr
    270 brass
    303 brass
    303 bullets not sure what gr
    303 Dies
    16 gauge in shot size 4 or 5
    20 gauge in 4 or 5

Maybe a Ruger Ranch Rifle 223 if the price is right
    I got a few bags of 270 brass, never fired. Was stocking up on 270, but hunted with an AR in 233/5.56 and was very impressed.

PM me.
    Take the warning labels off. Darwin will solve the problem.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast