Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Air-Ordnance SMG; full Auto

  1. #1
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default Air-Ordnance SMG; full Auto

    Well that looks like plinking nirvana

    The all new Air-Ordnance SMG .22 pellet gun is the first of kind, fully automatic .22 caliber belt fed machine gun. This lightweight, high performance pellet gun which shoots up to 600 fps is the perfect item for gun enthusiasts, sportsmen and target shooting. This exciting new item, which is powered by CO2, nitrogen, or HPA (high pressure compressed air) will unleash up to 12 rounds per second, with an adjustable rate of fire.

    Here it is the SMG-22 EH Air Gun Sub 500 FPS. The answer to all the requests we've had for the SMG-22 to be made in compliance with Canadian laws. This SMG shoots under 500 FPS with a 15.43 grain pellet, making it less powerful than 12 foot pounds of force. When ordering this air gun, call in and we will get the shipping specifics in order.
    The air gun will ship with one 100 round link belt, an under mount drum, and a hard carrying case.
    http://air-ordnance.com/smg-22-eh-ai...ian-compliant/


    Arte et marte (By Skill and by Fighting)...The RCEME motto

  2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT
     

  3. #2
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Is full auto not illegal in canada?
    Take the warning labels off. Darwin will solve the problem.

  4. #3
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowwalker View Post
    Is full auto not illegal in canada?
    If It’s sub 500fps.....not a “firearm” for licensing purposes....

  5. #4
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rick_iles View Post
    If It’s sub 500fps.....not a “firearm” for licensing purposes....
    If someone calls the police and they charge you, the air gun will be considered a firearm. The court decided awhile ago that anything used in a crime counts as a firearm. Public disturbance is a charge.

    Just saying there is the possibility of headaches.
    Take the warning labels off. Darwin will solve the problem.

  6. #5
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowwalker View Post
    If someone calls the police and they charge you, the air gun will be considered a firearm. The court decided awhile ago that anything used in a crime counts as a firearm. Public disturbance is a charge.

    Just saying there is the possibility of headaches.
    For the purposes of various criminal offences relating to firearms, a sub 500 FPS (BB gun) is still classified as a firearm. They are not deemed to be firearms with respect to regulatory issues....licensing, etc.. The mere possession of the gun would not be an offence, careless use, point firearm, etc., would be....

  7. #6
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rick_iles View Post
    For the purposes of various criminal offences relating to firearms, a sub 500 FPS (BB gun) is still classified as a firearm. They are not deemed to be firearms with respect to regulatory issues....licensing, etc.. The mere possession of the gun would not be an offence, careless use, point firearm, etc., would be....
    Creating a disturbance, public endangerment....the list is pretty much endless.
    Take the warning labels off. Darwin will solve the problem.

  8. #7
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Lord help us.....
    Arte et marte (By Skill and by Fighting)...The RCEME motto

  9. #8
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowwalker View Post
    Creating a disturbance, public endangerment....the list is pretty much endless.
    Cause a disturbance....no. No such offence as public endangerment...

  10. #9
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MikePal View Post
    Lord help us.....
    Hahaha... don’t think even He can help some...!

  11. #10
    Loyal Member

    User Info Menu

    Default

    DPMS makes a BB full auto that customers say is a lot of fun. It's select fire but only has a 30 round mag. For $250 they are a lot of fun. TC

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •