Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011

Thread: Dont buy spring licence online

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by greatwhite View Post
    I prefer to change things to adapt to me.
    Then it's the others that show their "Intelligence "

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Member for Life

User Info Menu

It takes intelligence to change things.

Quote Originally Posted by jaycee View Post
    Then it's the others that show their "Intelligence "
    Last edited by greatwhite; Yesterday at 05:01 PM.
    "This is about unenforceable registration of weapons that violates the rights of people to own firearms."—Premier Ralph Klein (Alberta)Calgary Herald, 1998 October 9 (November 1, 1942 – March 29, 2013)

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Intelligence is not required to effect a change. The seasons change with no intelligence involved.
    Take the warning labels off. Darwin will solve the problem.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by finsfurfeathers View Post
    If you are not able to work a ziplock bag than the cause is on you not the MNR

Q.So instead of keeping the weather proof seals of the past all hunters are put at liability for maintaining their tags, has anyone read the tagging instructions.Do we need to staple the tags together around the antler,should we bring glue sticks along with our wee plastic bags. I thought we were getting away from plastic. LOL

All I know is this the first year fees haven't gone up so your arse be dammed.

R.I think your missing the point the great Minister is telling us how convenient he has made the new system and your also missing my example of the old timer
    driving and spending gas time when his local service Ontario center now no longer sells the licenses.I know plenty of farmers and folks in the country who do not have computers or access to one or a printer.But your not concerned for them.

Discuss away if you must about actual problems of non performance with the system but for instances of at best can be considered as minor aggravations when compared to what one does to fill a tag move on.
    R. They are not minor aggravations but major ones for people with no access to computers or the internet.There should not have been a change that created ANY aggravations, like keeping the phone in application.I am pretty sure most of us would pay the extra $2.00 for the tag to be mailed,after all its better than
    $40.00 for gas going to a distant Service office.Another example of the government going backwards.

I would love to hear from a current or retired CO on this new system.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Snowwalker View Post
    You have to remember...
    Attachment 38298
    It seems to have alluded you especially in relation to current real estate prices. LOL

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Def. of ;

in·tel·li·gence
    /inˈteləjəns/
    noun
    the ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills.

Just starting out

User Info Menu

As I had mentioned earlier, buying a printer to produce hunting tags twice a year, then only to find the $80 cartridge dried up from the previous season is ridiculous.
    I do however own a Smartphone as many others. Several states have an App, purchase your licence, shoot your critter, fill out the pertinent information, hit send at or near the kill site and your tag is "punched".
    Now that's progress.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gilroy View Post
    R. They are not minor aggravations but major ones for people with no access to computers or the internet.There should not have been a change that created ANY aggravations, like keeping the phone in application.I am pretty sure most of us would pay the extra $2.00 for the tag to be mailed,after all its better than
    $40.00 for gas going to a distant Service office.Another example of the government going backwards.

I would love to hear from a current or retired CO on this new system.
    I have......they don’t like it !

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011