Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2019 Turkey Mandatory Reporting

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

If you buy a bear license in the spring you must report in the fall as well whether you hunted or not from what I believe.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fratri View Post
    I hope they (MNRF) send me a reminder as I am on their email list....because I may forget if they don't or no-one on this forum reminds me
    You had better write it on a calendar or post yourself a note somewhere, because if you fail to do a report there is the possibility that they won't issue you a tag the following year. We were told to warn our new Hunter Ed students that this is a possible result for failing to report.

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by redd foxx View Post
    I guess there's nothing stopping you from reporting the next day as you have up to now.
    I don't know if you can report multiple times - like for turkey 1 early in the season, then turkey 2 later in the season. What if the system locks you out? The reg summary clearly says to report once you know your season is over, but not later than a certain date (June 14 for turkey).

Leads by example

User Info Menu

Fun stuff. I filed my turkey report day of as I usually do. Turns out now you should not complete the report until you have filled both tags or the season is over if you buy a second tag. The web site now says this but did not on the 26th. Phoning in will be so much fun.
    Make sure you have finished speaking before your audience has finished listening.

Dorothy Sarnoff

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12