Thread: NAFA lay Offs

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Default NAFA lay Offs

Nafa has laid off employees Due to slow down in markets.Also In New York they will be trying to stop sale of fur in the city and state .California is doing the same thing.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Member for Life

User Info Menu

So sad that some of our traditional jobs, are going the way of the TV repair man.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

The absolute disconnect between humans and the natural world is a wonder to behold.
    Society needs to stop bending to the will of the delusional.

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

so fur will be illegal to purchase in NYC? Lets just increase the sales of synthetic fur made from oil...and what about leather shoes can one still buy those in NYC? the hypocrisy amazes me...

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Leather for shoes comes from cows, people eat millions of cows, so no waste there. Not picking on the fur industry , just in case some get upset by that fact. My son is a licenced trapper, I like trappers.
    Last edited by fishermccann; April 24th, 2019 at 10:06 AM.

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Changing times. Nice to see their adjusting. Maybe they should also downsize that behemoth building that must cost a fortune by the Toronto airport. NAFA pays themselves first. Maybe now there will be more going to the poor trapper???
    "Only dead fish go with the flow."
    Proud Member: CCFR, CSSA, OFAH, NFA.

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

The layoffs are effecting the ranch mink personal mostly and it’s due to market trends
    You got one shot at life where are your sights aimed today ?