Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Proposal to reduce the bear bait to vehicular right of way distance from 200m to 30m

Member for Life

User Info Menu

It will make a big difference in our neck of the woods (south-central Ontario) where we're hard pressed to find trails and concessions in public forests that are more than 200M apart or 500M from the nearest house or cottage on private farmland. This will be a good move. I'm still a big fan of "spot and stalk" in these areas,though.
    Society needs to stop bending to the will of the delusional.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bushmoose View Post
    Fishcan, this thread is about bear hunting rules, not a liberal party convention! Quit bringing politics into the discussion.
    Quit trying to be funny before you derail yet another thread, as I made no mention of politics in this discussion, you did.
    Last edited by fishermccann; May 4th, 2019 at 08:21 AM.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fishermccann View Post
    Quit trying to be funny before you derail yet another thread, as I made no mention of politics in this discussion, you did.
    It was satirical,for cryin' out loud. Lighten up whydoncha. She-e-e-e-sh!

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Yes it was, and if the shoe was on the other foot and I tried to interject ( dubiously humourous) political comments on a thread that previously had none, I would be chastised for it .

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Yes it was, and if the shoe was on the other foot and I tried to interject ( dubiously humourous) political comments on a thread that previously had none, I would be chastised for it .
    Yeah,but,that's just cuz yer a Liberal. LOL

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Voted for ford this time around! But I understand your bias.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Yes you did..as soon as you talked about Vultures, crows, perfect description of Liberals.
    Take the warning labels off. Darwin will solve the problem.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

And there we go again. LOL.

Post-a-holic

User Info Menu

Why is it our MNR never gets anything RIGHT the first time.

non hunters making decisions for hunters ... non fishermen making decisions for fishermen .... non loggers making decisions for loggers . and the rest of the story reads the same. history will repeat itself indefinitely until those know it all decision makers start actually working with the user groups .... 30 meters eh ... i guess 90% of us will be legal NOW
    If you keep doing what you've always done. You'll keep getting what you've always got!
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

I'll bet you dollars to donuts I still drive up some pipeline/power line Right of way, and find some guy hunting over a pile of stale timmies between the wheel ruts.
    Take the warning labels off. Darwin will solve the problem.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast