Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 74

Thread: Any 007 agent .... pretending to be a new hunter ....? On this forum ...?

  1. #51
    Post-a-holic

    User Info Menu

    Default

    My local CO is a good guy! He's also ready to retire and only looking for the big offences! Lol

    He doesn't even ask for my game seal anymore..

  2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT
     

  3. #52
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    I did read once in the news a few years ago that the Police regularly monitor Gun related Forums,Gun Nutz was actually named as one of the sites as well they said most sites are watched.
    "This is about unenforceable registration of weapons that violates the rights of people to own firearms."—Premier Ralph Klein (Alberta)Calgary Herald, 1998 October 9 (November 1, 1942 – March 29, 2013)

  4. #53
    Just starting out

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowwalker View Post
    Knowing what damage a firearm can do, we as hunters are generally the most careful and safety minded. But our quietness makes us an easy target for the emotional trash and violence of the Anti's and the Left.

    They forced the Jews to wear yellow stars, and the LBGT people to wear Purple triangles. What will they make us wear? A red and white three ring bullseye maybe. I wonder, will they starve us, work us to death or Ironically just line us up and shoot us.
    Starve us ? Line us up? Molon labe

  5. #54
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RayRay89 View Post
    Molon labe
    Believe me, they will.
    Take the warning labels off. Darwin will solve the problem.

  6. #55
    Has too much time on their hands

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greatwhite View Post
    I did read once in the news a few years ago that the Police regularly monitor Gun related Forums,Gun Nutz was actually named as one of the sites as well they said most sites are watched.
    Between some of the threads on CGN, and some of the FB pages like the NFA, they certainly have a ton of material to review. Most folks are respectful, there are some real tinfoil hat types, and more than a few who are subtly hinting at armed rebellion.

    In some cases, I don't think monitoring is necessarily a bad thing, particularly if it involves the possibility of a criminal / terrorist attempting to procure firearms or explosives.
    "Camo" is perfectly acceptable as a favorite colour.

    Proud member - Delta Waterfowl, CSSA, and OFAH

  7. #56
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebulldog View Post
    In some cases, I don't think monitoring is necessarily a bad thing, particularly if it involves the possibility of a criminal / terrorist attempting to procure firearms or explosives.
    It's actually startling how many 'plots' are diffused because of intel gather thru these means.

    If it keeps my family safer, I'm all for Big Brother intervention.
    Arte et marte (By Skill and by Fighting)...The RCEME motto

  8. #57
    Getting the hang of it

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Well we know the NSA is surveilling civilians on a large scale, so it's probably safe to assume the forums are being monitored in come capacity. I know that was south of the border, but I doubt it's much different here.

    If it catches poachers, and foils conspiring for criminal activity I am all for it.

  9. #58
    Has too much time on their hands

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ride.lift.shoot View Post
    Well we know the NSA is surveilling civilians on a large scale, so it's probably safe to assume the forums are being monitored in come capacity. I know that was south of the border, but I doubt it's much different here.

    If it catches poachers, and foils conspiring for criminal activity I am all for it.
    As the old saying goes.

    If you're not doing something illegal....you have no reason to worry.
    "Camo" is perfectly acceptable as a favorite colour.

    Proud member - Delta Waterfowl, CSSA, and OFAH

  10. #59
    Getting the hang of it

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alfoldivandor View Post
    Any MNR .... 007.... agent ..... pretending to be a new hunter ....?
    Looking for a hunting ... mentor ....
    On this forum ...?
    And to answer the original question..... even if there was someone doing that, and they may well be, were you really expecting a reply from someone to admit it was them ???? Lol

  11. #60
    Has too much time on their hands

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smokin'stoegie View Post
    And to answer the original question..... even if there was someone doing that, and they may well be, were you really expecting a reply from someone to admit it was them ???? Lol
    At the very least, it gave us several pages of entertainment?
    Although care has been taken in preparing the information contained in the above post, the author does not and cannot guarantee its accuracy. All rights reserved.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •