Thread: "Guns in Canada" how guns are getting across the border.

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Default "Guns in Canada" how guns are getting across the border.

https://youtu.be/FdDdm-PkhZ4

This came across my youtube feed. Thought it was interesting.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Pretty sure I saw a small documentary about the guy from Montreal. It will never change they will only find new and better ways of getting across. Even heard of submarines used to cross under the waters. What's an extra million in tools to to transport the millions worth of products to cross a boarder.

As for the guns if we ever get a ban it will only boost the prices. Wont solve the problem ,they just have to pay a little bit more . What's a extra few thousand when your making 15 to 30 thousand dollar deals every day lol.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fishfood View Post
    Pretty sure I saw a small documentary about the guy from Montreal. It will never change they will only find new and better ways of getting across. Even heard of submarines used to cross under the waters. What's an extra million in tools to to transport the millions worth of products to cross a boarder.

As for the guns if we ever get a ban it will only boost the prices. Wont solve the problem ,they just have to pay a little bit more . What's a extra few thousand when your making 15 to 30 thousand dollar deals every day lol.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

A gun or two in every tractor trailer load crossing the line. Image custom agents unloading a tractor trailer load of goods to come up with a couple of guns. Not likely to happen. I suspect it's already occurring. Even if it's only one tractor trailer in ten doing it. How many tractor trailers loaded down with goods cross the border each day? The Canada - US border rates right up there with having a screened hatch door in a submarine. The refugee invasion at the border is a testimony to that, and the authority stand there meet them with open arms. Maybe it's time we started considering a wall a long our border. I'd have to wonder which party might think to add an item like that to their election platform?

You don't stop hunting because you grown old. You grow old because you stop hunting.
    - Gun Nut