Thread: Fitted boat trailering cover

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Default Fitted boat trailering cover

Looking for a recommendation for where to take my boat to have a fitted trailering cover made.

I am between Bowmanville and Lindsay and not afraid to travel a bit.

(also interested to know any places to stay away from, pm maybe best for this)

feedback much appreciated,
    Lest we forget : I came to Ottawa with the firm belief that the only people in Canada that should own firearms are the Military and the Police..." Alan Rock Liberal Justice Minister 1995

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

A1 Canvas and Awning Colebrook in Kitchener Ontario .... tell Art ,Glen Skinner sent you .
    Glen

Apprentice

User Info Menu

I may be interested to get one as well.
    Any one have an idea what the cost is for a fitted cover 15 Lund ?

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

Art at A1 may not be the cheapest ... but I don't see you needing another after he is done .
    Glen

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

Eagle Canvas in Burlington custom made one for my Lund Classic 1775 Sport a few years ago. It was $ 1200 I believe and it worked great. No rain got in when traveling or while parked in my driveway. I just bought a new Lund 1875 and opted for the travel cover from Lund. I love how easy it is to put on and off but it s not keeping water out of the boat as well as the one Eagle made me.

Apprentice

User Info Menu

For anyone else looking in the area, I ended up finding a great guy who works out of his shop at home and does boat covers exclusively. PM me for his number.

I had quotes from $17-1800 to $850, this guy was $1200 and did a great job.
    Lest we forget : I came to Ottawa with the firm belief that the only people in Canada that should own firearms are the Military and the Police..." Alan Rock Liberal Justice Minister 1995