Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Deer Draw question.

  1. #1
    Loyal Member

    User Info Menu

    Question Deer Draw question.

    so me and my dad called in our WMU for the deer draw. im just wondering how we get the tags with this new system do we need to go into the office to get the tags or will they be mailed or emailed or what? i dont think they have my fathers email as he never used one but im just wondering where we go get our tags from. they use to mail them to him but hes heard other things. and information is greatly appreciated.

  2. # ADS

  3. #2
    Getting the hang of it

    User Info Menu


    I'm not 100% sure but I've heard if you applied by phone, they will notify you by mail if you were successful in the draw or not, then you can get your licence and tag printed off at closest venue. Be it Service Ontario, crappy tire or LGS.

  4. #3
    Loyal Member

    User Info Menu


    Other than the outdoors card they are not mailing anything, whether its the result or the tag. You can print it yourself or go to an issuer to have it printed. Give page 32 of the hunting reg summary a read.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts