Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: Independence Day

  1. #11
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JoePa View Post
    Ya - he sounds like a guy with a big problem - I know he got hostile towards me when I expressed my opposition to gay marriage some time ago - it doesn't take rocket science to figure why - I hope he doesn't fall as he tiptoes through the tulips -
    Yes it was you who said he would kick his son out of his home and disown his own son if he chose to love someone that he did not approve of. What a fine piece of humanity you are. NOT. Thankfully your kind are a dying breed.

  2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT
     

  3. #12
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fishermccann View Post
    Yes it was you who said he would kick his son out of his home and disown his own son if he chose to love someone that he did not approve of. What a fine piece of humanity you are. NOT. Thankfully your kind are a dying breed.
    That is fake news at its best - I never said anything like that - I would feel sorry for him and others like him - certain things are wrong no matter what you think - be careful you don't fall -

  4. #13
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JoePa View Post
    That is fake news at its best - I never said anything like that - I would feel sorry for him and others like him - certain things are wrong no matter what you think - be careful you don't fall -
    Who gets to decide what's wrong ? Certainly not you. Please do not quote any fairy tale book.

  5. #14
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Everybody gets to decide what's right or wrong. That's the backbone of a democracy. And you don't have to go any further than an election to show that the majority isn't always right.
    Last edited by sawbill; July 5th, 2019 at 10:02 AM.

  6. #15
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JUDGE View Post
    Another idiot heard from.
    Hate to see threads sink to this kind of high school stuff, but have to say , if anyone on here is not an "idiot" it is Trimmer. I always look for his thought - provoking, informative posts.
    " We are more than our gender, skin color, class, sexuality or age; we are unlimited potential, and can not be defined by one label." quote A. Bartlett


  7. #16
    Has all the answers

    User Info Menu

    Default

    back to the original topic, hope you had a great July 4th JoePa, nice to see you on the forum.

  8. #17
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fishermccann View Post
    T21.... that is why this forum is dying, guys like you, who seem to know everything, shouting down any dissenting opinion. Your input is no more valuable than anyone else, no matter what you think. A lot of internet bullies on this site.
    I wasn't the one who called someone an "idiot". He has a long history of that with many posters that don't agree with him. I invite discussion,not ad hominem attacks.
    Society needs to stop bending to the will of the delusional.

  9. #18
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kokes View Post
    back to the original topic, hope you had a great July 4th JoePa, nice to see you on the forum.
    Thanks buddy- someone has to stand up for whats right or wrong - it is interesting how the left works - if someone expresses an opinion that they don't like or agree with they can't accept that there are people with different views - right away they attack - thinking that they can shut up any opposition - well it ain't gonna happen that way -

  10. #19
    Has all the answers

    User Info Menu

    Default

    I hope you had a great July 4th JoePa, nice to see you on the forum.

    What makes a country great is the freedom of the people.

  11. #20
    Has all the answers

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Happy belated 4th of July Joe!

    Quote Originally Posted by fishermccann View Post
    T21.... that is why this forum is dying, guys like you, who seem to know everything, shouting down any dissenting opinion. Your input is no more valuable than anyone else, no matter what you think. A lot of internet bullies on this site.
    You are correct there are some bullies around here.........you are one of them and I’m positive you are one of the few who have actually made people give up on this forum for good! Take a look in the mirror bud!
    Last edited by duckslayer; July 8th, 2019 at 08:52 AM.
    I love fishing but REALLY it is just a way to pass time until hunting season!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •