Thread: Guns 'n Cactus

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

Default Guns 'n Cactus

My Prickly Pear finally bloomed146_4086.jpg and I had to get a few pics. Just thought I would throw that ol' smoke pole in for contrast lol...........Daniel146_4084.jpg146_4085.jpg
    It's not the mountain ahead that wears you out, it's the grain of sand in yer shoe.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Getting the hang of it

User Info Menu

that smoke pole is gorgeous

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bowjob View Post
    that smoke pole is gorgeous
    Thanks Bowjob.
    It's not the mountain ahead that wears you out, it's the grain of sand in yer shoe.

Getting the hang of it

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by boogaloo View Post
    Thanks Bowjob.
    makes me want to get one but i dont have the patience for one of those haha

i have ADHD, sitting still in a tree stand or on the ground is hard enough for me :P

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Beautiful gun! What caliber is it?
    A nice flintlock is on my list for someday.

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Kavanagh View Post
    Beautiful gun! What caliber is it?
    A nice flintlock is on my list for someday.
    Hi Jeff. That one is .54 cal. It has a swamped barrel 44 inches long. I've only had it to the range once since being built. It shot quite low and I did not have a file with me to lower the front sight. Thanks for the compliment..................Daniel

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Very nice flint. Besides deer does anyone use smaller calibers for say like rabbits or turkey?
    "This is about unenforceable registration of weapons that violates the rights of people to own firearms."—Premier Ralph Klein (Alberta)Calgary Herald, 1998 October 9 (November 1, 1942 – March 29, 2013)

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by greatwhite View Post
    Very nice flint. Besides deer does anyone use smaller calibers for say like rabbits or turkey?
    Thanks GW. I know in the States they are big on using .32, .36 and.40 cal. flinters for squirrels...........................Daniel