Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: End of Deer Hunting

  1. #1
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default End of Deer Hunting

    Got my copy of OOD today - nice article of chronic wasting disease - the sad part of this whole story is that this disease is almost impossible to stop - and the scary thing people may get it if they eat an infected deer - we have it here in Pa. but right now not in the area where I hunt - who is to say that a sick deer won't show up here and you shoot and eat it - as it was spreading in the southwestern part of the state the game commission wanted to cull the deer in the area to stop it's spread but the people got mad and wouldn't allow sharp shooters to hunt their land - so the commission gave up - I love hunting but I'll tell you one thing if one sick deer shows up near where I hunt that will be it for me - I will hang up my guns

  2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT
     

  3. #2
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Oh - one other point - I will hang up my guns but if the far left liberals try to take over I will take them down again -

  4. #3
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Ok so now we know what it will take to get you to stop hunting..

    What would it take to get you to stop posting.....

    Never mind....you just keep on getting the poop going.
    Take the warning labels off. Darwin will solve the problem.

  5. #4
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowwalker View Post
    Ok so now we know what it will take to get you to stop hunting..

    What would it take to get you to stop posting.....

    Never mind....you just keep on getting the poop going.
    I hope I'm as sharp as him when I'm 85. Just sayin'.................
    It's better to walk alone than with a crowd going in the wrong direction.

  6. #5
    Has too much time on their hands

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trimmer21 View Post
    I hope I'm as sharp as him when I'm 85. Just sayin'.................
    Ever consider TRT?

  7. #6
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowwalker View Post
    Ok so now we know what it will take to get you to stop hunting..

    What would it take to get you to stop posting.....

    Never mind....you just keep on getting the poop going.
    When the majority of people on this forum want me to stop posting then I will - there are a lot of other forums that appreciate my experience, knowledge and expertise in all matters of life including fishing - heck if I wasn't around who would get your blood pressure to rise and you wouldn't have anyone to knock - remember the old saying - gee I forgot it -when I think of it I'll let you know what it is -

  8. #7
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by canadaman30 View Post
    Ever consider TRT?
    Nope. So far,so good.
    It's better to walk alone than with a crowd going in the wrong direction.

  9. #8
    Has too much time on their hands

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trimmer21 View Post
    Nope. So far,so good.
    Good, consider yourself lucky, but don't ignore and check your levels, once you go low you age much faster, both mind and body.

  10. #9
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JoePa View Post
    When the majority of people on this forum want me to stop posting then I will - there are a lot of other forums that appreciate my experience, knowledge and expertise in all matters of life including fishing - heck if I wasn't around who would get your blood pressure to rise and you wouldn't have anyone to knock - remember the old saying - gee I forgot it -when I think of it I'll let you know what it is -
    No offence. Just wondering.. When you left us before, you said you were done with this forum, my question is, ' why did you come back"? Please answer honestly.

  11. #10
    Has too much time on their hands

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fishermccann View Post
    No offence. Just wondering.. When you left us before, you said you were done with this forum, my question is, ' why did you come back"? Please answer honestly.
    I am sure god told him to. That is the only reason someone like Joe would return after essentially promising not to.
    Last edited by Species8472; July 15th, 2019 at 03:34 PM.
    They say a man turns old when sorrow and regret take the place of hope and dreams

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •