Thread: Looking for info - RV camping on Crown Land around Killarney/French River

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Default Looking for info - RV camping on Crown Land around Killarney/French River

Hi! I'm looking for recommendations regarding Crown Land camping in the Killarney/French River/north of Parry Sound area. Likely end of August or first half of September for a week. We have a 25ft toy hauler, generator etc., looking to bring a couple kayaks and do fishing day trips in the area. I have an idea of the lakes I want to go to but not sure what camping options are. Alternatively happy to grab a spot at an area campground but I haven't had much luck coming across any in the area. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Grundy lake PP, worth a call. You can also search for trailer parks in that area, they usually have transient trailer lots. Otherwise I think that you can park a trailer on crown land for up to 21 days.

Good luck
    Birdbuff

Member for Life

User Info Menu

If you're too big to do the little things that count,you're too little to do the big things that really count.