Thread: Fishing Partner Wanted

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Default Fishing Partner Wanted

I live in Windsor, Ontario and looking to partner up for fly fishing. I'm a married senior citizen (just retired for the second time) novice fisherman looking for a partner that enjoys fly fishing. I own a hard sided pop-up camper and would enjoy going on fishing trips up north, elsewhere or just staying close to home..

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Join a local fly fishing club, that will get you in the "loop". Windsor might not be the fly fishing hub of north america, but your not far from Michigan which has some famous trout rivers and is the birth place of the Adams fly, etc. Fly fishermen have no boundaries.

Apprentice

User Info Menu

I was looking for something else and came across, Forest City Fly Fishing Club. It looks they have an active facebook page as well.

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Hi I live up north near north bay, I fish around Temagami and Algonquin, I am also married and retired. If you're still interested in a fishing partner please contact me.
    I am also looking for a fly / spinning fishing partner I have all the gear for canoe fishing.
    Last edited by patone; November 18th, 2021 at 07:05 AM.

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Hello All:
    For those interested, there is also a FB fishing buddies group (fishing buddies Ontario) with a lot of good people looking to meet others who fish.