Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fishing at Lake Eugenia

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

can you use gas powered boats on the lake?
    Life is about kicking butt, not kissing it!

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

Yes you can. There are also lots of carp . If you want a thrill , tie onto one of them. Bait with soured whole corn, Then use corn niblets on your hook. Heavy bell sinker , about 2 feet above it. Cast the hook into the bait pile. Haven't fished there , for a couple of years. Lots of info , on carp fishing online. Causeway should be a good spot. Most of the shoreline is private cottages. old243

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Interesting about the carp. I may have to try for them another time. Thanks for the info.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Lots of carp at the back part of the lake near the tower. You go threw the channel then it opens up again at the back. I've caught some decent large mouth back there as well. Havnt fished it in a couple years now though.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
    "If guns cause crime, all of mine are defective."

-Ted Nugent

Just starting out

User Info Menu

That's cool, I will have to check that area out if I come back with a boat.

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Ya that back area is pretty deadly. There is a sock when you first get in on the left that always holds fish. Also head to the back bush lime and there is two knocked over trees that are always good for a couple big ones

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Just finished finishing at the lake. First tried at the road that goes through the lake and got nothing on the Senko. Even tried a couple different colours. Nothing else worked either. Fished there for about three hours in all sorts of different places. No one else had any luck either. Same story over at the dam. Was still a nice day by the lake though. Thanks for all your help. Thinking of going back sometime in the fall. Hopefully, I will have better luck.

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

The lake is a hydro lake. The water will drop for the winter. starting before too long. Goes down 4 or 5 feet, before the ice comes. Comes back up again , with the spring melt. Most of the docks are high and dry. old 243

Apprentice

User Info Menu

95 percent of bass I pull out of there are under the docks. Great bass fishing lake

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Good to know, thanks. Don't know if I'm going to head out again actually. I think it's better for fishing from a boat. May have to come with one sometime.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast