Thread: Deer tags

Leads by example

User Info Menu

Default Deer tags

Deer tags can be printed today & any left-over tags can be bought at service Ontario locations.

Would be nice if they posted how many are remaining so I don't have to waste my time driving there... lol

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Leads by example

User Info Menu

Printed my 3 tags

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Printed off tags for 4 of us. The first 3 went off without a hitch. Printer went offline as I was printing the 4th guys. This is a new printer so didn't know what was going on. Tried multiple times and tried printing other documents just to see if anything would print. 10min later it came back online on its own and printed out the 30 pages I tried including 3 sets of tags for the fellow. Next time I'll stick with the $30 printer that still needs an ethernet cable, no more wireless wifi smart printers.

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Where do you find your tag to print it off. It say i was successful in the antlerless draw but nowhere is a pdf for the tag.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by troutperch View Post
    Where do you find your tag to print it off. It say i was successful in the antlerless draw but nowhere is a pdf for the tag.
    There are 3 buttons, from left to right they are "Print License Summary", "Print Avaible tags", "Email License Summary", or similar. If you so not have the middle button available then you need to get a hold of the MNRF or go to your local Service Ontario.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Does anyone know what the last date to buy and print a Bear tag is? Someone posted that the tags can't be obtained after the season starts. Is that true?
    I like my firearms like Liberals like voters-----undocumented.

Proud supporter of OFAH,CCFR,NRA,A.F.& A.M. and Shriners Children's Hospitals.

Apprentice

User Info Menu

You can buy a tag on the last day if you want. The option to buy a tag was there just a couple of days ago when I logged on.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

You have to go to your active licence page to print not the draw results page.

Apprentice

User Info Menu

I did find it thanks Quack_Kills. It was attached to my Licence but no were did it actually say that.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

I did find it thanks Quack_Kills. It was attached to my Licence but no were did it actually say that.
    The tags printed out along with my Summary.